Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What Catie Wore Wednesday #18

Well the last What I Wore Wednesday was pitiful and the next was going to be just as bad so I skipped a week.  This week I finally got myself out of vacation mode got my schedule a little more under control so I did much better taking photos.

Tuesday (this was the only picture I took last week)
Polka Dot P-J's - Sears

Pink Hoodie - Roots (this will be it's last wear, the sleeves are a little short)
Green Rainbow T - Superstore
Brown Cords - Walmart

White Long Sleeve Onesie - Carters
Fleece Pants - Carters
(cute baby stroller hey?  You can see how it looked before I re-recovered it in this post)

Long Sleeve Striped Onesie - Old Navy
Denim Mini - Children's Place (I have such a weakness for denim mini skirts on girls, I love them so it's surprising to me that this is the only one she owns.  I'm usually too cheap to buy them but I found this one for $10)
Polka Dot Tights -These are from my sister-in-law's consignment store so I'm not sure where they're from.  They say size 2T but they're really short, sadly she may not wear them again.
Brown Shoes - Walmart

Beige Sweater - H&M
Navy Corduroy Skirt - Gap
Cream Tights - Sears
Brown Shoes - Walmart

Today we went to a funeral and it made me realize how bright Catie's Sunday wardrobe is, I had a tough time picking out something somber and appropriate.

Alphabet Pajamas - Walmart
Socks - Gagou Tagou

Snow Day!  Church was canceled so we stayed home in our pajamas all day.
You know it's laundry time when she's wearing these pajamas, they're so ill fitting.

(sometimes she just won't stop moving long enough to be photographed)

Brown T - Annabanana
Jeans - Old Navy, they have cute pockets on the back, see? (too bad they don't stay up very well)

 This cute outfit was a Chirstmas present from Grandma Wiebe and both the shirt and leggings are from Children's Place.  The shirt has cute bows around the neck and the black leggings have ruching at the ankles.

Linking to
the pleated poppy blog


Jenbug said...

such a great idea!! I was thinking of doing that with my little one too, I just can't ever get her to sit still long enough for a decent shot. VERY cute :)

kris said...

What about mom? Love to see what you're wearing too. Catie's going to love seeing these posts when she gets older. Great memory album.