Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What Catie Wore Wednesday #25

There aren't many pictures this week, we went away for the weekend and I forgot the camera, the couple I took were cute though.


Wednesday


Blue Polka Dot T - H&M
Jeans - Old Navy
Belt - Made by Me


Monday
She finally discovered how to drink from a straw so she carries water around with her all day now, it's pretty adorable.


She got these new PJ's and I think they're adorable and I couldn't be bothered to change her so today we wore Pajamas.  Her's are from Superstore.


Tuesday
Striped Sweater - Superstore
Short Sleeve White Onesie - Carter's
Brown Cords - Walmart


The headband is mine but she found it in the bathroom and wore it all day.  When it would slip off she'd bring it over to me to put back on.




You can find me linked up at


the pleated poppy blog


1 comments:

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Visiting via The Pleated Poppy.

She is completely adorable!

I am currently hosting a Royal Wedding Wear GIVEAWAY featuring reader bridal gowns, hats, veil and engagement rings. I'd love for you to link up.

Past posts are ok.