Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday #30

I missed a couple days this week and there were definitely some pajama days.


Wednesday


This week she's all about Daddy's shoes.


Striped PJ's - Superstore


Thursday
Shore Sleeve White Onesie - Carters
Flower T - Carters but altered by me
Blanck Leggings - Children's Place
Yellow Boots - Walmart


Saturday


I love this hat, it was made by a friend a while ago but she would never wear it, she'd pull it right off but now she's finally getting used to it so even though it's not  all that cold out she's been wearing it a lot.


Striped Sweater - Superstore
PJ's - Superstore
Yellow Boots - Superstore


We just went out to play in the yard, we didn't actually go out in public like this.


Sunday


Same PJ's from yesterday, still from Sueprstore.  Though they're a size 3T so I hemmed them.


Monday
Grey Lace Trimmed Sweater - H&M
Blue Polka Dot T - H&M
Skinny Jeans - Children's Place




You can find me linked up at
the pleated poppy blog


1 comments:

Erin said...

Monday's outfit is adorable! Love the puffy sleeves and skinny jeans!