Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What Catie Wore Wednesday #39

Apparently this is the week of photo collages, there were just too many great pictures to leave any out.

Wednesday
So she gets her photo taken every day, you'd think she'd be awesome at it but it just occurred to me the other day that I don't think I've ever asked her to stop and stand for a picture, never mind smile.  So that's just what I did, I asked her to smile.  She got this really awkward looking smile that progressed into pursed lips, so cute.

Yeah, we stayed in pajamas today.
Hoodie - Superstore
PJ's - Superstore
Boots - Walmart

Thursday
We went for a walk today that was infested by mosquitoes and then Daddy did some carrying.  Eventually we ran home.  You can't really tell but the white shirt she's wearing is much too small, I've been putting off having her wear it because I though it would look dorky, I was right.

Pink Hoodie - Superstore
White Collard T - Not sure where it's from, it's second hand
Jeans - Old Navy
Pink Runners - Gap

Saturday




Cousin Gwen came to play again today.

Striped T - Old Navy
Jean Skirt - Superstore
White Capris - Children's Place
And she discovered how much fun a diaper box could be.


Sunday

I reminded Brad of the best Father's Day gift he's ever been given.


And I swear she did this all on her own.
White Shirt - H&M

The dress was a gift from Betty, not sure where it's from. 

Monday
T Shirt - H&M
Ruffly skirt - Children's Place

Tuesday
Pink T - Superstore (it's also too small and will not be worn again)
Plaid Capris - JC Penny

Linking to


the pleated poppy blog
 

0 comments: