Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fall

Winter is coming, and I'm sad about it.
Things I'm not looking forward to:


  1. The lack of heat in our apartment

  2. Having to bundle up for my walk home from work

  3. Walking in the snow in Sunday shoes on the way to church

  4. Not being able to leave the windows open

  5. Not being able to cut fresh herbs from my flower box

  6. No more playing catch in the park and softball games in the sun
  7. Closing up the BBQ
  8. Putting away the sandals
  9. No more trips to the lake

This fall kind of snuck up on me and you can feel winter coming, those months of snow and cold are so long.

This I am looking forward to:

  1. Skating at Olympic Plaza
  2. Christmas and Christmas vacation
  3. Cozy sweaters
  4. Warm quilts

I'm not sure the pro's outweigh the con's but it will have to do.
L

0 comments: