Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Bored...so bored

So it's 4:16 on Wenesday and I finally get to go home in 15 minutes. This has been a record breaking, boring day. Thank goodness for Nathan and MSN, Jen abandoned me today so I didn't have a personal email buddy. Thank goodness for MSN, it keeps me sane.

I had some super yummy sushi for lunch and it reminded me how much I really like sushi. I'll have to eat it more often.

This week has been awful, I think I've woken up on the wrong side of the bed every morning...I've had to drag myself to work and considered phoning in sick every day. Too bad I'm not even a little bit sick.

On the brightside, only two days left and then it's the weekend.

Anyway, that's all I have to add to my boring blog...sorry it's not more interesting or more cheerful.
L

0 comments: