Friday, July 13, 2007

Newest Love

It’s in a strange form, one you wouldn’t expect...

We have a new ice cream make so yesterday I decided to make some homemade strawberry ice cream (not the love I speak of). The recipe told me to puree the berries in the blender so I dropped my berries into our new blender and pushed the puree button. I think I had realistic expectations, I was sure I’d get some slightly mashed berries that eventually just bounced around in there, not pureed at all... I could not have been more wrong! These berries came out so smooth there wasn’t a single lump.

I believe there’s nothing this blender can’t do, it crushes ice effortlessly, make the most delicious smoothies and is stylish to boot. Oh how I love and use daily this wonderful blender.
L

2 comments:

Julie Lewis said...

Were they frozen berries or fresh? I mean either is impressive but if they were frozen I want your blender.

Laura said...

Okay, I have to admit, the berries were fresh. Maybe I'll try frozen ones some day just to see how they do.