Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Discoveries

I discovered something about myself on Monday night and I’m ready to declare it...


I don’t like Dairy Queen!


I know, shocking, me who likes all desserts but I’m ready to declare that I don’t like them. I think they’re super overpriced and I don’t think they use quality products. Their ice cream is okay but it’s the chocolate I don’t like, it’s cheap and waxy. Other products aren’t much better, like their whipped cream and brownie chunks; they’re just not that good. I’d rather go somewhere for a good scoop of quality hard ice cream or maybe some gelato. Even a carton of Safeway ice cream is preferable.


It doesn’t help that the DQ by our house is really, really hot every time we go in. I don’t know how the employees handle that heat all day, it’s awful.
L

0 comments: