- She's always willing to have long phone conversations, even when we're talking about nothing some days. It's rare that more than a couple of days go by without a conversation.
- She taught me the importance of people over things. Spills on couches and messes on carpets all meant nothing because the spiller was more important.
- I've often taken for granted the skills she taught me, I didn't know it was rare to be able to make really good gravy and the best cheese sauce.
- Someone had to sing the doodily song to Catie and no one does it better than her.
- No one looks forward to sleepovers more than Mom does with her grandkids. I'm excited for Catie to have those memories.