Monday, March 7, 2011

What's in my Bag?

Michelle tagged me to see what's in my bag, I'll admit... I'm a little afraid to show you my really ugly bag.
First let me show you what I wish I was carrying around.
 I bought this beauty and loved it until the strap nearly fell off.  Now before I can use it I need to take it somewhere to have it fixed, perhaps this will be the incentive I need.

Until it's fixed this is the diaper bag I carry around 90% of the time.
Pretty much the only thing it has going for it is the cute polka dots on the inside.

Inside we'll start with the diaper, wipes change mat case.  Cute hey?
It was just Sunday and we were away from town so the bag is full of things to entertain Catie.  A Car, some beanbags, an Eye-Spy bag and some books.
Some Goldfish crackers, and empty plastic bag and her favorite toys right now, a couple gold coins, some crayons and a glad container.

A dirty bib and some dirty tights.

Some keys, a pen some finger puppets and a fork... really?  A fork?  Some other snacks.


And lastly a little lip gloss and lotion.




Okay, now onto the purse I use when I don't have Catie with me.
I like this purse a lot but it's really small.
A bunch of receipts, a change purse and spare change.  $10 I didn't know I had, hurray!  Band aids, an expired coupon, my passport, a hair elastic and an after bite stick.  In the middle of winter?  Seriously?  Cause I'm sure I'll need that.  A chocolate, a mint, a tape measure (you never know when you'll need it) and a pen.  And lastly two of my favorite lip glosses from Bath and Body Works.


So there you go, a very long and detailed pictures of every single thing that's in my purse.

2 comments:

Mitz said...

I'm glad you did it, thanks for sharing! :)

Jenny said...

I love finding money I didn't know I had!