Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Betty Strikes Again

Remember Betty, the batty one?

This girl is not normal. She’s the kind of personality that you have to walk on egg shells around because you know that even if you mention it to her it won’t make a difference... she just doesn’t get it.

Well today she crossed the line. Maybe I wasn’t feeling very tolerant today but I can’t take it anymore! I won’t tell you what happened because it’s a long and boring story but I didn’t put up with it. I emailed her and told her it wasn’t okay. She rudely email back and things didn’t really end very well but I have hopes that somewhere deep down it made an impression on her. I want her to at least realize that I won’t accept that kind of treatment. I fully intend to call her on her rude behavior in the future too.

So here’s to standing up for myself!!
L

0 comments: