Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Grande

A Grande Steamed Milk with Cinnamon Dulce Syrup

My new discovery and the only thing interesting about this morning. And don't forget the insightful words of wisdom taken from the back of the cup.

The Way I See It #283
The most important thing in life is to stop saying "I wish" and start saying "I will." Consider nothing impossible, then treat possibilities as probabilities.
L

* After some initial concern over my coffee consumption I've changed to word latte to be less confusing. Rest assured, it's nothing but steamed milk and syrup. Sounds much less gourmet when you put it that way eh?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are aware that it's 100% coffee, right?

Laura said...

Latte sounds much more fancy than steamed milk... allright? :)

Kirsten (Geeky Owl) said...

That use to be my favorite drink but I didn't like it when their cinnamon had to have the dulce with it. It made it taste icky and coffee like. Have you tried their apple cider? Of course without the Dulce for me!