Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Resolutions

I'm generally not one for New Year's resolutions. Despite the start of the new year there's not a whole lot that changes in my life so it seems like an odd time to resolve to do all these things. A week or two into January I inevitably start to feel a little guilty, like I should have made some resolutions after all... it is what everyone does. So this year I'm prepared. I've been thinking of some things I want to change this year and I've come up with a list.

I give you my 2008 Resolutions
  1. Drink More Water. I sit real close to a water cooler, this shouldn't be difficult.
  2. Go Skating more often (Weather permitting)
  3. Keep a cleaner apartment. It's tiny so if things are out of place it looks terrible. Problem is, it's so tiny things are almost always out of place, I want to change that.
  4. Invite people over more often. I haven't entertained for a while now. It doesn't have to be a big formal dinner but games and dessert would be fun. We have lots of friends, I need to make more of an effort.
  5. Send out Wedding Thank you cards. It's embarassing that it's not done yet so I've set a goal for myself that I think is very reasonable. I need to write 5 thank you cards every day at work. I can write them at lunch and mail them from here. I should be done in no time if I can stick to it.

So there you have it. We'll have to see how it goes, maybe you'll even get invited over :)
L

0 comments: