Monday, April 18, 2011

Paper Quiet Book

I loved this Paper Quiet Book idea from Sew.Craft.Create and Brynn needed a birthday present, it was the perfect fit.

I used Heidi's tutorial so my book looks just like hers except for the different paper.  I did leave out a couple pages and I'm glad I did because this book was really fat in the end, it definitely needed a ribbon to keep it closed.  

Here are my pages.




Linking To Monday - C.R.A.F.T., Making The World Cuter, Polly Want a Crafter, Simpsonized Crafts, Sugar Bee Crafts, Sumo's Sweet Stuff, The Girl Creative   Tuesday - All Things Related, Creative Itch, Domestically Speaking, Ladybug BlessingsSassy Sites, Today's Creative Blog, This & That, Topsy Turvy    Wednesday - Blue Cricket Design, Me and My Bucket   Thursday - A Glimpse Inside House of Hepworth, It's Sew Stinkin Cute, Somewhat Simple, The Train to Crazy, What Allie's Making Now   Friday - Creation Corner, Finding Fabulous, Tatertots & Jello

8 comments:

Lisa said...

i LOVE this! I've had "quiet book" on my to-do list for awhile, but it just seems too overwhelming. Paper, I think I can do that!

Unknown said...

Cute project Laura... looks like you put a lot of work into it.

Jolayne said...

We took it to church with us this week, and Bryn loved it! She pulled every single piece off at once, then Daddy had to help her put them back. He says she played with it in the car today, too. What a wonderful gift - thank you!

Unknown said...

This is such s cute quiet book!! thanks for sharing!!

Sweet Peas and Bumblebees said...

So Cute!!

I would love it if you would link this up at our What I Made Wednesday Linky Party!!

Alisa
Sweet Peas and Bumblebees
sweetpeasandbb.blogspot.com

Kath said...

so cute. the tic tac to is so great! glad I found your blog. saw you on house of hepworths.

kathryn
www.thedragonsfairytail.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Cute! I really like the idea of using paper instead of fabric. Quiet books are so much fun to make and I think a paper one like this would be so much fun!

I've made a colors and ABC quiet book for my daughter and need to make one of these too. :)

justenoughstyle.blogspot.com

All Things Fee said...

Love this! I tried to make a fabric one before and its a lot of work (finishing seams)! Looks like this is definitely going to be on my to do list soon!


Would love for you to share at Calling All Crafters, today!
http://allthingsfee.blogspot.com/2011/04/calling-all-crafters-4th-edition.html