Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What Catie Wore Wednesday #32

This week could be a record for the least amount of pictures I've shared, just a measly two.  I think I have a pretty reasonable excuse though, we spent all weekend moving into my in-laws basement while we wait for Brad to get a job.  I'm sure I'll get back into the swing of things but for now I feel very thrown off my usual routine and the blog is sure suffering.  Give me some time, I'll get better and in the mean time enjoy these two photos (I have no idea what days they're from.)  

Long Sleeve White Onesie - Carters
Han-kerchief Hem Dress - JC Penny (At least I thought it was a dress.  It's a 2T yet still pretty tight on her and not long enough to wear without pants.  I loved it on the hanger but I'm pretty disappointed by the size.)
Black Pants/Tights/Leggings/Hot pants?  What the heck do you call what she's wearing? - Children's Place




White Onesie - Carters
Angled, Striped Tank - Walmart
Skinny Jeans - Children's Place


The chances of me linking up to the Pleated Poppy this week are real slim.

2 comments:

Julie Lewis said...

Maybe I shouldn't tell you this but there's a Carter's in Cross Iron Mills and they are fabulous. I figured when they came up here they'd have cute stuff but it would all be twice as expensive. Nope, it's totally cheap and super cute. It just sucks to have to drive all the way out there to go.

Laura said...

I now live in Calgary, 10 minutes away from Cross Iron Mills. I've been there twice already.
I was equally as impressed with their prices.