Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What the Girls Wore #85

I know I've taken a ton of these photos but often after some serious crying this view just melts my heart and makes the cycle worth going through again.
 
Having dinner in front of the tv on her little table, what could be better.
 
I love when both girls end up in the same photo.
 
Yet another smooshy face photo.
 
We went on a spur of the moment trip to the zoo on a chilly day.  It was totally worth the cool weather and we had a good time.  Eden looked like this the whole time (it was so last minute I'm not wearing even a little make-up and my hair was a quick pony tail).
 
She loves Eden's Bumbo.
 
Hanging out in the swing.
 
I love this photo.  She napped in my arms and when she woke up she had my sweater embossed all over her face.  It made me chuckle.
 

Catie thought the sweater over Eden's eyes was hilarious. "I can't see him" (we're working on our pronouns)
 
Don't be fooled, that's not her thumb in, just her hand over her face.
 
Hanging out on her Noah's Ark mat (there will be anothe post dedicated to this mat later)
 
Catie joining in on the fun.
 
Watching General Conference with my two ladies (and Catie's sucker)
 
She found Eden's head band and was very proud of herself.
 
Catie on our zoo trip.  I think she looks so stylish here.
 
Happy Eden

0 comments: