Funny how it seems like just yesterday but at the same time hasn't it always been this way? It's strange to think of a time when we weren't married, of when I didn't see him daily.
To commemorate the day here is a list of things I've learned from Brad
- Nothing is greater than having a ticklish husband
- How to neatly wrap up a microphone cable / extension cord without any twists
- Neither of us likes Pizza by the Yard
- If there's a squirrel / bird / gopher it MUST be chased
- He always puts me first, always gives me the best of everything. I think maybe to him my happiness is more important than his own. I'm trying to be like that.
If only everyone could be as happy