Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Anniversary

On Monday Brad and I celebrated our one year anniversary.
Funny how it seems like just yesterday but at the same time hasn't it always been this way? It's strange to think of a time when we weren't married, of when I didn't see him daily.

To commemorate the day here is a list of things I've learned from Brad

  • Nothing is greater than having a ticklish husband
  • How to neatly wrap up a microphone cable / extension cord without any twists
  • Neither of us likes Pizza by the Yard
  • If there's a squirrel / bird / gopher it MUST be chased
  • He always puts me first, always gives me the best of everything. I think maybe to him my happiness is more important than his own. I'm trying to be like that.

If only everyone could be as happy
L

0 comments: