Thursday, July 24, 2008

I Cheated

I didn't mean to, really! This is what happens when we're not prepared.
Brad and I didn't have any food for lunch to do so we figured, no big deal we'll get a salad from Wendy's. I was careful to make sure the chicken was grilled, not breaded and I gave away my croutons.

Well halfway through lunch it occurred to me to check the dressing and make sure it's okay to eat… it had way too much sugar and was in general terrible for me. The salad also had bacon finely shredded, not pick out able. I've officially cheated and I feel guilty about it.

The saddest part of the story is that I very nearly went to Sunterra to the salad bar where I could have had a perfectly acceptable South Beach salad.
L

1 comments:

amy said...

I applaud that you JUST got a salad a Wendy's. I can't resist their spicy chicken sandwich which has, at least, one billion calories.