- The bedrooom is big enough that we can finally bring over the pretty bench that we got as a wedding present
- The living room is big enough that we have the option of using my old coffee table again
- There are two bedrooms
- The bathroom fan doesn't make a sound that makes you want to pull your ears off
- There is a real front entrance, a non carpeted front entrance
- The carpet is a nice, normal grey colour, not green shag.
- A Full size fridge and stove
- Two SINKS!!
- Two bedrooms
- More cupboard space that I had at first though
- We've already met 2 of our 3 neighbors
- It's rigtht across the street from a Dollar Store, Little Ceaser's, Subway, M&M Meat Shops and a Drug store so when I'm at home without a car I can still go somewhere
- Moving in is a breeze, there aren't 3 flights of stairs to climb
- We only have to share the laundry room with 3 other people
- We have heat, real heat!
- There are big windows to let in lots of light
I'll take pictures eventually but we are so blessed to have gotten this suite, someone is looking out for us.