I've been trying really hard to not feel too finished with this pregnancy yet because I still have two weeks left but there are certainly some things I won't miss about pregnancy and some things I'm really looking forward to.
- Being able to sleep normally (I'm not silly, I do expect some sleepless-ness when Catie comes but at least when I get to sleep I can sleep well. Right now there is not a whole lot that's restful about the sleep I've been getting)
- I've never been the type of person that enjoys excessive heat but this last week has been pretty bad. Our house gets direct sunlight between 5 and 7 and I become whiny and miserable. Begging Brad to take me somewhere air conditioned. It takes that and a little ice cream to make me feel somewhat normal again.
- I'm convinced that my wedding rings and shoes will never, ever fit again. Even my slippers are too small!
- Our house has very few stairs, I think there's only 6 or 7 yet when I get to the top I'm often out of breath. This breathless-ness is annoying.
- I figure getting up to pee a ridiculous amount of times a night can't be all that much worse than getting up to nurse.
The nursery is ready, her clothes are washed and folded. Diapers at the ready. The only thing left to do is pack a hospital bag and then we're ready. My prediction is that she'll come 3 days late but I sure wouldn't mind being wrong and having her come early.