Friday, September 11, 2009


So I thought this early signs of labour thing was going to be a lot more obvious, instead I'm left completely confused about what's going on. I believe I'm starting labour but how do I know?

They tell you all these signs to help you know and make it sound like it'll be so obvious but then things get all muddled so I have no idea what's going on with my body.

Here's what I do know:
  1. I feel crappy
  2. I've felt crappy since about 11:00 last night
  3. I'm hoping to feel significantly more crappy as soon as some sort of signal as to what's going on
Hopefully this is the start of something big.


Jenn said...

I had no idea I was in labor with my first till it actually started to really hurt - you can throw what they tell you out the window - every woman is different, some things will be the same, some won't. Good luck!! :)

Jbear said...

Good Luck Laura! I'm excited to meet Baby Wiebe!

Michelle said...

Good luck...when i had my started by feeling really crappy and super restless