Friday, September 11, 2009

Labour

So I thought this early signs of labour thing was going to be a lot more obvious, instead I'm left completely confused about what's going on. I believe I'm starting labour but how do I know?

They tell you all these signs to help you know and make it sound like it'll be so obvious but then things get all muddled so I have no idea what's going on with my body.

Here's what I do know:
  1. I feel crappy
  2. I've felt crappy since about 11:00 last night
  3. I'm hoping to feel significantly more crappy as soon as some sort of signal as to what's going on
Hopefully this is the start of something big.
L

3 comments:

Jenn said...

I had no idea I was in labor with my first till it actually started to really hurt - you can throw what they tell you out the window - every woman is different, some things will be the same, some won't. Good luck!! :)

Jbear said...

Good Luck Laura! I'm excited to meet Baby Wiebe!

Michelle said...

Good luck...when i had my kids...it started by feeling really crappy and super restless