Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pressure

I was looking back at photos from when Catie was first born and it brought back one labour point that I'd forgotten already.


A random fact about me... I HATE having my blood pressure taken. I can't tell you how much I hate it. I have to really concentrate on breathing normally and not holding my breath during the test so it's a semi accurate reading. I hate the feeling of my arm being squeezed to death and the tingling that comes in your fingers. It was bad enough that it was tested every time I went to see the doctor but once I was in labour they had an automatic one that not only stayed on my arm at all times but tested every 15 minutes and it had an extra tight squeeze. You can see that awful arm cuff in the photo.

I complained loudly every time that stupid machine started.
L

0 comments: