Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Noodle Soup

The other day as an attempt at some sort of normal dinner (I haven't really been cooking so much since Catie came) I whipped up some chicken noodle soup and biscuits. This is normally a meal that Brad and I really enjoy but something about this batch was off and I couldn't put my finger on it. It took me two days to realize that I'd forgotten to put in the chicken! Our noodle soup was very boring and I think the lack of sleep is affecting my brain :)
L

2 comments:

Jenny said...

"Mmmm...Noodle Soup!"

Did you at least use chicken stock?

Jenn said...

That's really funny! I'm impressed you made a real meal. We ate waffles, quesadillas and Little Caesar's pizza for a good 6 weeks after Tyler. Except for the meals the Relief Society brought, of course.