Friday, February 5, 2010

Possession

One of the things that Brad and I love most about our new house is that it has a dishwasher.  It's something I haven't had since I lived at home and we're really enjoying not having to do all our dishes by hand.

There is a little something about this dishwasher though that's a little odd.  On multiple occasions (and we're not talking about 1 or 2 here) Brad or I will turn to the other and say, "Did you start the dishwasher?"  We'll have suddenly noticed that it's running though neither of us have started it and there isn't any soap in it.

Our dishwasher spontaneously starts and we're constantly going over and shutting it off.
L

1 comments:

Mitz said...

Wow, that's way better than what happens at my house lately. I open the dishwasher expecting to see lovely clean dishes and realize that I put the soap in but didn't start it. I do the same thing with the washing machine... and the dryer - the dryer sheet just sitting on top of a pile of wet clothes. Ugh pregnant brain.