Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Dollar Store Wins Again

I've recently developed a love for the Dollar Store.  That's saying a lot for me because I've never been fond of them in the past but lately I've made so many great discoveries.

I've found multiple sets of cute clips for Catie, some that I've turned into bows.  I also buy all of my felt there for $1.25 for 4 sheets.  This latest find was the most useful.

After scrubbing out my disgusting microwave I decided it was time to buy one of those covers to keep it clean.  I headed to Walmart and searched and searched (while a Walmart worker chatted with friends right beside me) finally coming up with one that also came with an egg cooker and a microwave grittle... not what I needed.  I gave up and headed to the dollar store where I immediately found stacks of them for $1.25 each.  I'm just starting to realize how many gems are there and I'm trying to keep them in mind for my first option rather than my second or third.
L

0 comments: