Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Q&A

Been a while since I did one of these and I enjoyed reading it on Denise's site.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?:"I sure do need a hair cut"  I have an incredible Mom who's arranging a new haircut for me.  I'm real excited.

2. What's the last thing you think of before you go to bed?:Using my iPhone I read my Google Reader in bed every night so I think about what I've just read.  Either that or I think about the answer Brad gave to my nearly nightly question, "What was your favorite part of today?"

3. What's a word that rhymes with door?: Door.

4. Favorite planet?: I can't say I've ever given it much thought.  I didn't ever wish to be an astronaut.  I suppose I would say Earth.

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your phone?: It doesn't have a name, just a phone number, not sure who it was.

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?: The first 30 seconds of the song Wedding Dress by Matt Nathanson, it's enjoyable every time it rings.

7. What shirt are you wearing?: I'm wearing a shirt I stole from my roommate.  It's a t-shirt from a french immersion school that I hastily grabbed in the laundry room one day to cover my nakedness as my other roommates boyfriend walked by.  I've had a love for it ever since and it never got returned.

8. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing?: I'm wearing slippers right now.  they're slippers I got in London years ago at the ASDA while I was visiting Cora.  They're looking a little rough these days and don't smell the greatest but comfortable and easy to slip on and off.

9. Bright or Dark Room?: I guess dark?  Definitely dark for sleeping but I tend to have most of the lights on when I'm in a room.  This seems like an odd question though.

10.What were you doing at midnight last night? At midnight I was sleeping and grateful for it.  We just came back from a weekend in Calgary and we tend to be a little irresponsible with our bedtimes when we're there.

11.What did your last text message you received on your mobile say?: It's from Brad, and it's telling me that he's done his meeting and on his way to pick up a couple groceries before he heads home.

12.Where is your letter box?: We're in a new community so we have those clusters of mailboxes, ours just happens to be right across the street.

13. What's a word that you say a lot?:

14.Who told you he/she loved you last?: My Mom, I just got off the phone with her not too long ago.

15. Last furry thing you touched?: Catie's teddy bear.  It's not the most baby friendly as the fur pulls off easily but it's a great size so she plays with it with supervision.  Her cousin Riley gave it to her but don't remind him because he'll complain for weeks that he doesn't have his bear anymore.  It's was a voluntary gift I'm just not sure he realized what giving it away really meant.

16. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?: None.

17. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? Do people use film these days?

18. Favorite age you have been so far? 21 was a good age, I also really liked 25.

19. Your worst enemy? Our downstairs neighbor.  He's not such a big fan of ours and we're not terribly pleased with him.  Thankfully the last week and a half has been uneventful.

20. What is your current desktop picture? It's called feather texture and it's incredibly boring.  I recently reformatted my computer and since having the iPhone it's become more of a way to watch things on the TV that being used all that often.  Since that's the case I can't be bothered to do much customization. My computer came with some great pictures that would be fine but none of them are the proper size for a widescreen monitor.

21.What was the last thing you said to someone? I'd really rather not watch hockey.  Brad and I were watching Olympic stuff and we landed on Women's hockey.  I don't enjoy watching a game that's close never mind a team getting slaughtered.  We're now watching cross country skiing instead.  They just showed a crazy wipe out!

22. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly: Definitely a million bucks.  I can fly anywhere I want to go on a plane if I had a million bucks and think of all the other fun stuff I could do as well.

23. Do you like someone? I like lots of people!

24. Last song you listened to? Something by Alexz Johnson, that's what we were listening to on the way home from Calgary.

25. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, would you jump in front of the bullet?: I'd like to think so since it would be Brad and I don't like the idea of him getting shot.  I'm not sure you ever really know what you'd do in that situation until it happens though.

26. If you could punch 1 person in your life right now, who would it be?: I'm not much a of a physically violent person so there's no one I'd choose to punch.

27. What is the closest object to your left foot?: Catie's dress.  It's real cute with brown and green and blue polka dots.  I'm slowly working on her laundry.  There's also a pillow for the couch  and "Are You My Mother?" that I just read to Catie.

0 comments: