Friday, March 19, 2010

Tools

This was a project I worked on a couple weeks ago and I've been really anxious to post it but it as a present for Porter once his little brother came and I didn't want Michelle to see it first.

Rigby came and so I was able to give Porter this little gem (I know it doesn't look like much on it's own)

It's a toolbelt just his size.  The loop is for his hammer and there are pockets for the different tools.

Here's a better photo to give you an idea of how cute it looks.  This is taken from the blog Make It and Love It which is where I got the awesome idea and tutorial.


The perfect part is that Porter already had a tool bench that he loves complete with all sorts of tools so he'll have lots to carry around in his very own toolbelt.
L

1 comments:

Mitz said...

And you should see him wear it, he loves it! We put it on him and showed him all the pockets and he was thrilled. Thank you! :)