Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Happy National Compliments Day!

Here are some compliments for people that I love... maybe one’s about you? You’ll just have interpret and choose the one you like best :)

  • You look cute in a hoodie
  • You make the best cookies I've ever eaten
  • You smell so good :)
  • You make me feel needed
  • You’re so good at sharing personal stuff... it makes people feel how much you care about them
  • You’re probably the best guy I know... I have nothing but good things to say about you and you deserve nothing less than the greatest girl. Stop dating those girls that don't deserve you.
  • Best cheek rubs... oh how they linger ;)
  • You’re my Best friend and you always know the right thing to say
  • So willing to share... so willing to help and such a desire to make others happy
  • Probably the best roommate I’ve ever had
  • You make work bearable, even enjoyable at times :)
  • Best big brother I have
  • Oh how I love thee dear, just because you’re you
  • That candy graham still makes me smile
  • Yay to new friends!
  • Hardly any time spent together these days... I miss you
  • Sunday Dinner wouldn’t happen without you
  • I miss our dinner’s together... can we start them up again?

I know some really amazing people... thanks for being so wonderful!
L

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely post!

Anonymous said...

I don't think it's fair that so many of those were directed towards me.
You must know lots of people and they probably would have appreciated some recognition as well. But when you know some one as great as me it's hard to remember anyone else.

Kim Hawryluk said...

I'll try harder to make work enjoyable more often! It's the Betty's that ruin it for all of us! ;)

Mitz said...

And one to you...
you're the best (MY) backyard neighbor a girl could ever have!

Mitz said...

I think I know the one that's me! Or at least the one I hope it is!! :)

Laura said...

That one was absolutely you!

By the way, I need to talk to you... where are you?

Laura said...

You were there the day I was called the vault... I'm not going to lie, it's gone to my head :)