Thursday, January 18, 2007

Gasp! It just can't be!

I have this morning routine... it's been in place for years... probably 5 or 6.


I get to work in the morning, turn on my computer and immediately go to www.soapcentral.com/ps


This is an important part of my day, I just HAVE to know what happened on Passions yesterday :) I've been following (through the internet, I never actually watch the show) these characters lives since almost the beginning of the show.


This morning, as usual I go the the website only to see something that has shocked me!



How can it be cancelled? It's my guilty pleasure! Will Teresa ever be with Ethan? Did Grace really die? But Sheridan and Luis aren't together yet! And Kay just married Fox, she needs time to find out he was lying so she can finally be with Miguel!

It's not right and they'll be dearly missed
L

3 comments:

Mitz said...

Oh Laura I totally feel your pain! Except with me it's my favorite products that get cancelled, not TV shows. I'm sorry for your loss.

Laura said...

Remember when you used to buy stuff at the Body Shop? Without fail whatever new product you discovered it'd be discontiued?
You do have the worse luck :)

Anonymous said...

It got canceled because you didn't watch it.

Truth hurts.


;)