Friday, April 6, 2007

4 Things About Me

An email forward I received that I surprisingly chose to not only respond to but post here
  1. Four Places I have Lived
    - Magrath
    - 3 different houses in Calgary

  2. Four TV Shows I love to watch
    - Veronica Mars
    - Buffy the Vampire Slayer :)
    - Lois & Clark
    - Grey's Anatomy

  3. Four of my favorite Foods
    - Lime Grilled Chicken
    - Really Greasy Pizza :)
    - Cheesecake
    - Callebaut Dark Chocolate

  4. Four Places I would rather be right now
    - Somewhere warm alternating between the beach and in the ocean
    - Eating Breakfast
    - I'm in bed... it's pretty awesome
    - On my honeymoon

  5. Four Movies I could watch over & over
    - The Cutting Edge
    - Dirty Dancing
    - Centre Stage
    - Girl on the Bridge

Feel free to add your own
L

2 comments:

Brad said...

# Four Places I have Lived
- Calgary
- Montreal
- Gatineau
- Saguenay

# Four TV Shows I love to watch
- Smallville
- Lois & Clark
- Grey's Anatomy
- The rest are too geeky to mention :)

# Four of my favorite Foods
- Lindt Milk chocolate
- Buritos
- Cinnamon Buns by Laura
- Mexican Lasagna

# Four Places I would rather be right now
- The Caribean
- Laura's House
- Someplace where snow in april is prohibited
- On my honeymoon

# Four Movies I could watch over & over
- The Princess Bride
- The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
- The Count of Monte Cristo
- X-Men

Anonymous said...

Do you have a recipe for Lime Grilled Chicken? It sounds really good.