Wednesday, April 11, 2007

One Shoe, Two Shoe, Red Shoe, Blue Shoe

A couple years ago I was a bridesmaid at a friends wedding.
As is usual the bride had a specific set of clothing in mind for us to wear so she provided a skirt, shirt, earrings, necklace and shoes. I lucked out and the clothing provided was all really cute, something I was comfortable in.

Let me talk about the shoes for a minute.
They were flat, and black, rounded toe with this cute “leather” bow that came across. They were cute, I liked them. I wore them to the wedding and was comfortable all day; my feet didn’t hurt, even after standing in the receiving line.

So why now and every time after, when I try to wear these shoes again are they incredibly painful?! I can go for about an hour, and that’s a stretch. But I wore them all day! With no complaints! I don’t’ understand.
L

0 comments: