Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Isn't it about Time

So I'm sure some of you have noticed already...

I've decided it's time to start using the Google calendar feature. Nathan H will be happy to hear this and I hope he's excited when he gets the invitation I sent. I was sending an email this morning and happened to look at the top where it tells you all the other features Google has to offer, I don't use a single one of them. I'm going to change that.

I'm taking advantage of those features available... don't be surprised if you get an invitation via your google calendar :)
L

p.s. I suspect the novelty will wear off quickly

3 comments:

Julie Lewis said...

I got warm fuzzies when I read the title of this post. All those church commercials were so cute.

Unknown said...

It's true Laura, I'm so pleased to see that you're using the sophisticated, mature, professional invitation features offered by Google. All the beauty of internet invitations, none of the flashing ads. Does this mean that you are leaving that other invitation service? And why will the novelty of clean lines and an intuitive system wear off?

Kim Hawryluk said...

Oh, I forgot to say, that I have also been using the calendar for a while now (well, I slacked off for a while, but got back on board a couple weeks ago) and love it! It does mean that I have to keep track of my calendar at home and there now, but it is so worth it for when I'm at work and can just look something up. I'm with you guys - it's so VERY, VERY handy. :)