Thursday, April 12, 2007

Pleasure in Pain

I have a problem
It can be summed up in 4 small words

Salt and Vinegar Chips

I’m only allowed to eat small bags now. That’s usually enough to fix the problem.
On Tuesday I ate a small bag of chips, on Wednesday I ate another. Bad Laura

“In a perfect world, every bag of salt and vinegar chips would burn off my tongue, but that's just me.”
- Chris Stewart, Beware the Cheese

I can absolutely understand this thinking. I love the burning, the intense flavour. Yet here I am days later with this “fuzzy” tongue.

The burning gets worse as I get older... you’d think I’d learn but part of me loves the pain!
L



2 comments:

Kim Hawryluk said...

I loved it when you put the bag on the other side of the table at lunch yesterday so that you would stop eating them and then like 2 minutes later, you're grabbing for the bag knowing that you would pay for it later! It's funny to watch you. :)

Laura said...

Hey it was at least 10 minutes!

Okay, maybe 5...