Turns out it was very successful and now this is all that's left. That's right, today is my last day. My very last blog posted from work. It's a strange thing, leaving a job you've been at for 4 years, even stranger still knowing I’m not going on to a new job.
Here are a few things I won't necessarily miss about office life but they are things I've become accustomed to. I'll no longer:
- Carry a key card to gain entry to a professional building
- Regularly ride an elevator (this includes being annoyed when we stop on every floor and being unimpressed by the person who just put out their cigarette)
- Wear business casual attire
- Be excited for casual Friday
- Ride a city bus
- Stop by Starbucks / Tim Hortons to buy a yummy treat to pass the time
- Be accessible through Google talk 8 hours of every day
- Share awkward Betty stories
Our internet doesn't get hooked up for a week so you can expect some on-line silence for a little while, wish us luck in the final leg of the move, Lethbridge here we come!