Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dizzy Daisy Watch

Have you seen the new watch trend?  It's a watch face with a removable band made up of big beads?


 My Mom LOVES them.  She owned two already and was excited to organize a watch party with Dizzy Daisy Bead Co.  I had seen her's and thought they were very nice but was only mildly interested.  She invited me to her party and I came mostly because she was worried no one else would, I had no intention of buying one because honestly they're a little expensive.

I knew I was in trouble when Jody showed up and started pulling out all of her beads.  My parents have an L shaped counter and a small island, before long they were both covered in containers full of the most beautiful beads I'd ever seen.  I knew I was in trouble.

First you pick your watch face, here were 3 or 4 I loved but finally settled on the turquoise one.  Once you've picked  your face you then get to pick your beads.  I initially picked enough to make about 4 watches and had a hard time narrowing it down.  Eventually I was able to pick out an order I loved.  You string them and it's done, ready to attach to your face.

Here's a close up of some of the beads.

The big black one has fun sproingy silver metal around it.  The metal one was stupid to thread but looks great.

I love the polka dot one and the crackled one on the end is gorgeous. I love the chunky white cube.




Here are the one's Mom made, all jumbled together.


You should organize a party, it was so much fun and I love my new watch!  Mom says she's upset that she can only wear one at a time.


Dizzy Daisy Bead Co. - Custom Watch Design
Jody Gurney - 403-756-2238
dizzydaisybead@yahoo.ca

0 comments: