Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Mother's Love


Last year my Mother-in-Law gave me this beautiful Nativity set. It includes a Shepherd, a couple of sheep and a donkey and I think it's so beautiful. I love how they seem to have expressions despite the lack of an expression so this year I was really excited to receive some additional peices. A second shepherd, a couple of black sheep and the cutest camel have really expanded the set.


It's so nice to be able to pull out such a beautiful set every year and I'm sad to put it away for a whole year.
L

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I love that nativity. Some day I'm going to own it. This christmas I got the same kind of figurine (willow Tree) of a mom and little boy. Love it.

Jenn said...

my word verification was "fuggibo." Who comes up with these?

Kim Hawryluk said...

Hey there! I haven't read your blog forever and came across it on someone else's so thought I'd pop in to say hi! I love that nativity too. I stood in the Hallmark store for like half an hour one day staring at it wondering if I should buy it. I didn't. Wish I had.

Sounds like the new place is great! That's good news! How's work these days? I should come say hello to the girls sometime soon.

Laura said...

Hey Kim,
Work is not bad, a little slow but it's starting to pick up. Things are going well.