Thursday, January 29, 2009

Week 6

So far (fingers crossed) I haven't been sick. I've often (almost always) felt nauseous but I've appreciated that I haven't been throwing up every morning. I realize it's still early and it could definitely still be coming but I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope I haven't just jinxed myself.

There are two things I have noticed. One is that I'm exhausted. All the time. Today at lunch I went into the "Wellness" room and tried to nap, the only problem is I'm a terrible napper! It takes me a long time to fall asleep so I generally lie there waiting for sleep to come and long before it does it's time to get up.

The other thing I've noticed is how emotional I am. I'll be watching some tv show and it won't even be a big tear jerk moment and I'll start to tear up. I mean come on, I cried in Transformers. Hoping this symptom doesn't last though I suspect I'll be an emotional wreck by the time the baby comes.
L

0 comments: