Friday, August 8, 2008

Going, Going, Gone

This is it for a whole week. Tomorrow morning Brad and I are off the Shushwap for an awesome week at the cabin (the internet free cabin), we're super excited about.

The apartment is clean, the food is prepared, all that's left to do is pack. We plan on sleeping in, reading, playing games, eating yummy foods and lots of swimming. Sounds like a perfect weekend to me.

As a final post I leave you with these thoughts

Things I'll Never Say
Crave Cupcake
? No thanks, I'll pass

Oh look, a spider, let's let it wander around for a while

A marathon, that's a great idea, I'm in!

I had a huge dinner last night and I'm still full today

Let's go to a Sum 41 concert

I think I'll ask to speak in Church

Can we please watch National Treasure, or the Mummy

We have to play softball again? But I hate softball

I hate the lake and especially swimming


I hope you have a great week!
L

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok so I so remember your fear of spiders...glad to see that somethings never change. Hope there are none in your fabulous cabin!