Tuesday, September 18, 2012

What the Girls Wore #82

This week is brought to you by my husband's tablet, meaning it'll be a quick one. We`re moving really soon and the computer has been moved over already.

Grandma buys the best dresses, she just grew into this one and I love it.

Sleeping Eden.

We went on a walk the other day, here she is at the beginning


And at the end. It accidentally turned into a really long walk and she was too tired to make it home. I knew I couldn't carry her and push Eden so I squished the baby over t make room for both. It worked beautifully and we made it home.


What Eden wore on our walk. She still looks like this much of the day.

A trip to Dairy Queen, you'd think she`d appreciate her ice cream a little more

this post was a pain to put together so its probably the last you get until I move.

1 comments:

Jennie Holt said...

ha that picture of her on the stroller is hilarious!!!