Monday, July 24, 2006

The Good Left Undone

The inbox is empty… there’s nothing to do.

After an afternoon of reading other’s blogs I’ve decided that I’m not taking full advantage of this summer. I should be going on Road trips, hiking in parks… floating down rivers. Watching movies outside, embracing the mosquitoes, not letting them scare me off. I need more summer in my life.

Who’s with me?

Luckily for me I have a trip to Waterton planned for the weekend… no more sitting around waiting for summer to come to me. I’m going to get it myself.

I want to go somewhere in Alberta I’ve never been…like Stettler or Rocky Mountain House. It doesn’t have to be exotic… random is good. I’ve lived in Alberta my whole life and there’s lots I haven’t seen, so here’s fair warning… be prepared for day trip invites. Cause I’m bored.

I want more!
L

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Count me in! I totally understand, it's like I grew up in Alberta my whole life but it's probably the place I've visited around the least. I haven't taken advantage of the places closest to me. I'm all for day trips, and spending time outside, just tell me when!

- Itz Mitz

Anonymous said...

When is this trip to Waterton. I haven't heard about it. So close and yet so far

- Mom

Laura said...

Waterton is this weekend, should be fun! (sorry I forgot to mention it Mom)

Anonymous said...

I think you should go to Stettler. Some reletives of ours were murdered by the stepson there. He was the last man to be hung in Canada. Infamous hey

- Mom