Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Party Pooper

Brad and I have been asked to be in charge of the program for our Ward’s Christmas Party and I’ve been a little surprised by my response. For a few months leading up to the time we were asked I’d been hoping we wouldn’t have to do anything with this party, I didn’t think I had any interest in helping with a family ward Christmas party. Brad was asked one Sunday and I wasn’t happy that we had to do it.

Being in Primary and living in a tiny apartment, I’d forgotten that I like to organize and plan. I’ve really enjoyed putting together this program and I’m excited to see how it turns out. I like giving people the opportunity to share their talents. I miss planning activities and parties.

If you’re looking for something fun to do this Saturday stop by the Crescent Road Chapel and watch a fun, entertaining program, complete with Santa (I hope, I wasn’t in charge of that portion and I haven’t heard). Eat a delicious meal and enjoy the party!
L

0 comments: