Friday, May 8, 2009

We Won!

We actually won a softball game!

It's that time of year again, softball season! Like last year we organized a team and have now played two games. Our first game seemed very much like last season as we lost badly. We were a little worried that this was foreshadowing but turned out we just needed warm-up and a few regular players there, our second game went great and we won by a run. We still have lots of room for improvement so it should be a fun season but it's great to start off so early with a win.

It's fun to see such impressive plays by our team, we had some leaping catches, some deep home runs, a 9 run inning and I even managed a double play on my own. So here's to the rest of the season with hopefully more wins and some improvement on my swing (it's a good thing I organize because I'm kind of bringing my team down… it's pretty hard to kick the captain off the team though).
L

0 comments: